the more tattered it gets, the better....
12-10-2016 Podium de Vorstin, Hilversum, Netherlands
12-12-2016 Mannheim, Germany
12-14-2016 Huxleys, Berlin, Germany
12-15-2016 Die Kantine, Cologne, Germany
Gibson Flying V
Guitar history: Part of Gibson's "modernist" guitars. Issued in 1958 along with The Explorer and The Moderne, The Flying V featured a radical, futuristic body design. The Flying V was discontinued in 1959 due to poor sales.
Manufacturer: Gibson (1958)
Who played it: Albert King, Lonnie Mack, Dave Davies and Jimi Hendrix
ES-335 21st Birthday gift from Dad
Guitar history: World's first commercial thinline archtop semi-acoustic electric guitar
Manufacturer: Gibson (Production started in 1958)
Who played it: Roy Orbison, Chuck Berry, Alivin Lee, Larry Carlton, Freddie King
- Recording the new Bill Blue record in Key West
- 18 November - Favorite places- Grateful Guitar Key West FL
- 16 November Belfast, UK
- 15 November Dublin, Ireland
- 11 November Fav pics and peeps
- November 15 & 16-ABC tour continues
- Continuing the fun with ABC!
- HAPPY HALLOWEEN!
- On tour with the marvelous Martin Fry and ABC
- On tour with ABC