Matt and Julian 1999
At Coach House Concert Hall in California 2013
Matt way back....and he still has that same expression....
Matt was able to clear a bit of room on his calendar to explore the wreck of the USS Vandenberg during his trip to the Key West Songwriters Festival. The wreck was featured in the movie Virus.
Here's a photo of the dive...all that's missing is a guitar!
Showtime is 7pm
Here are a few shots by the extraordinary photographer, Ralph de Palma, author of the book The Soul of Key West. Matt's sitting in with Jeff Clark late night at The Smokin' Tuna
May 8 Matt appears again with the Pirate Radio crew live from 2 Friends Patio at 10:30am
May 9 Matt at Hard Rock Key West
May 10- Matt at 2 Friends Patio 3:30-6:30
And then there's always the sitting in and recording with......
- View from the Studio....
- Matt's in Key West for Shows and The Key West Songwriters Festival
- festival season approaches....
- 50 Shades of Matt Backer...well maybe not 50
- Matt doesn't often bow a cello but when he does it looks like this...
- Sync Summit in London and something new for the wall of fame!
- Mavis Richards
- 8 April- At Sync Summit in London
- In the studio with Frances Rufelle
- Cynthia Lennon