Don't get fooled again....go see Matt Backer!
Showtime is 8pm and admission is free.
an array of artists including Laura Mvula, Emilia Mitiku, Aimee Mann, Steve
Earle, Emmylou Harris, Kim Wilde, Swing Out Sister, Elton John, Cher,
Bananarama, Joe Cocker and Alice Cooper, amongst others.
Matt’s new Blues album Get Backer is produced by Matt and his long-time
collaborator Ian Shaw (Nick Heyward, Julian Cope). The album features special
guests including former Shakespear’s Sister Marcella Detroit, Peter Cox (lead
singer of Go West), US Blues legend Bill Blue and world-renowned Blues
harmonica player, Adam Gussow. Award winning British director Steve Graham
directed the video to accompany the first single, Histrionic Narcissist Blues
(Let’s Talk About Me). Both single and album are released on 15th September.
- 3 October RADIO REPORTS!
- July 30- The Successful Scoop Festival
- 08 October Radio Reports!
- November 22- Review of California show
- November 24- New Matt Backer page
- November 19- 12 Bar in London (Matt Backer Band)
- Getting there....
- Going on Stage
- Merry Christmas!
- December 24: It's a Wrap Part Two: Showtime