Matt Backer at The BBC Club London September 18 for the official launch of his new record, Get Backer.
Matt’s new Blues album is produced by Matt and his long-time
collaborator Ian Shaw (Nick Heyward, Julian Cope). The album features special
guests including former Shakespear’s Sister Marcella Detroit, Peter Cox (lead
singer of Go West), US Blues legend Bill Blue and world-renowned Blues
harmonica player, Adam Gussow. Award winning British director Steve Graham
directed the video to accompany the first single, Histrionic Narcissist Blues
(Let’s Talk About Me). Both single and album are released on 15th September.
Congrats Matt. Job well done!
- 08 September- Matt live on Coast 107.9
- 6 & 7 September- Reload Festival in Norwich
- 02-September- Matt Backer Guitar Nerd
- 31 August- Matt Backer and Bill Blue at The Green Parrot
- 29 August- A feathered Matt Backer fan
- 27 August- Matt on Hols
- August 16- ABC at Clumber Park for 80's Flashback Festival
- August 14- Throwback Thursday
- August 13- Weekend Shenanigans with ABC
- August 10- Festival in Belgium with ABC