Well that was Matt Backer, of course!
A fun night was had by all!
Matt Backer with Gregory Darling and Tony Mortimer!Â
Matt and mates Jim Kimberley and Andy Carr will be at The Colour House March 22.
A Matt Backer solo show is always a treat. A chance to see a true guitar hero in the songwriting spotlight!
Also looking forward to a batch of ABC shows at the end of March. These shows are special events featuring accompaniment by Southbank Sinfonia and a full orchestra with Anne Dudley conducting. Get your tickets now for these extraordinary shows!
March 28- Symphony Hall in Birmingham
March 29- The Lowery in Safford
March 30- Theatre Royal Drury Lane in London
- April 26-mmmmmBoulder is showing Let's Art at Dairy Center for the Arts
- Paul Beard Gold Tone Resonator added to the Guitar Collection
- 12 Bar Club and Jagz in London -great shows!
- Matt visits Beethoven and Mozart in Prague
- Matt nominated for Top 40 and AC Breakthrough Artist of the Year by New Music Weekly
- Jan 29 and Jan 30-Matt Backer UK Tour
- Matt Backer at Key West Songwriters Festival May 7-11, 2014
- Guitar of the Day: 1970 Martin D28
- What do Ry Cooder, David Bowie and Matt Backer have in common? A 1956 Supro Dual Tone of course....
- January 29 Matt at 12 Bar Club Central London